Wednesday 6 August 2014

Apology?

Hi guys I know I've been lacking in a lot of content for a few months now. 

School got on top of me and I kind of had to aside my baby to study. HOWEVER, I'M BACK NOW! And ready for action. I feel like as of I might make a few changes as to the content I post and I may be adding some new things which I haven't decided on yet. I hope everyone and anyone that views this blog would like to join me on a journey. A journey of self discovery? A journey to maturity? A journey to better shoes? I have no idea. But all I know is that I've started this journey and I want everyone to join me on it. 

I want to begin to start making my stamp on the world. Right now. 

                                                              Love you guys. Z.x

                           

1 comment: